- Associate Attorney
Nancy earned her Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School and also has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Business Administration from Loyola University Chicago. Nancy is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, and the Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois.
While in law school, Nancy interned in the Felony Trial Division of the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and the Cook County Public Defender’s Office as a 711. Nancy was also a member of the Trial Advocacy team.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Business Administration
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Illinois State Bar Association , Present
- Chicago Bar Association , Present
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois, Present